Electric skate board

I was excited because we were going to A five-star rated Thai restaurant. It was super good,and yummy I also thought I’d sit by my mom and dad,but I sat by my grandparents.I ate 2-star noodles,and orange chicken. It was yummy .

That night I was  super happy because apparently my mom took me to the best Thai food place in the world that was rated a five-star on Ticktock. Oh, and also, for the first time I tried black sticky rice! It wasn’t my favorite, but I took two bites. My mom, dad, aunt, uncle and grandparents all pretty much liked it. Then it was time to open presents! I was super excited about it because who knows what my grandparents are going to get me! Once they even got me a $200 RC car. I opened my gift and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was an electrical skateboard. “SO AWESOME!!!” , I said.

I was sad because I couldn’t ride my skateboard yet because we were still at the restaurant.  It disappointed me. Then I was happy because the next day at 9:30 a.m. I could ride it for the first time. I started on five miles per hour, and then I went to 10 miles per hour, then I went to 13! The last one is 18 miles per hour which I couldn’t do because my parents didn’t want me to go that fast yet.

The next morning I took a ride on my electrical skateboard and my friend came out. They wanted to try, so I let them because I’m a good friend. I played until lunch time with my electrical skateboard, it was fully charged and it lasted about 3 hours. After lunch we played some video games. “I love video games” I said.

I rode my skateboard the whole entire day. I liked it,actually I loved it.It was probably the funnest thing I have ever done because I did it with my friend. THE END 

One thought on “Electric skate board